Dish Name: Confit of duck with mushrooms
Ingredients for 2 Portions
|0.5||KG||Pumpkin macedoine cut|
- Combine olive oil, juniper berries, thyme and add duck breast to the same.
- Let the duck stew in the olive oil for about 2-3 hours until soft on very low heat.
- In another pan heat half of butter and saute sliced mushrooms with chopped onion and garlic
- Combine pumpkin with salt pepper and little oil and roast in an oven.
- Reduce the orange juice, take it off the flame and add cold butter to it and whisk until it thickens
- Now serve the confit of duck with sauteed mushrooms and orange sauce.
- The oil in which duck was stewed can be used again to stew.