Chinese basket bamboo steamer

Is there a specific name for the Chinese basket bamboo steamer?

Hi @Rodrigo I think its called the ‘Bamboo Steamer’ only. Are you looking for the translation of this word to Chineese. Oh may be it is also called a Dim-sum steamer, :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bamboo Steamer

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the clarification. :slight_smile: