Dish Name : Capsicum Risotto Stuffed in Grilled Bell Pepper
Risotto is a northern Italian rice dish cooked with broth until it reaches a creamy consistency. The broth can be derived from meat, fish, or vegetables. Here we explain the recipe of creamy & cheesy pepper risotto with Gouda & Parmesan.
Ingredients for 10 portions
- Cut the head portion remove the inside part to get hollow bell peppers. Blanch and quick sear to get grill marks…
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, add chopped onion, garlic, chopped peppers and saute for 2 mins & add arborio rice
- Saute till rice crackles and add white wine and cook in low flame till wine evaporates 90%
- Add in chicken stock, season and cook the rice . Add butter, Parmesan & Gouda cheese at the end and mix well
- Stuff the capsicum with risotto on the serving plate and garnish with fresh parsley.