Dish Name : Cappuccino of Summer Vegetables
Cappuccino is an Italian layered coffee with espresso, milk & foam on top. Here we resembles the foam with whipped cream over the soup.
Ingredients for 2 Litres
|0.1||Kg||Diced peppers green|
|0.1||Kg||Diced peppers red|
|0.1||Kg||Diced peppers yellow|
|0.1||Kg||Diced zucchini green|
|0.1||Kg||Diced zucchini yellow|
|0.02||Kg||Sundried tomato (powder)|
- Heat butter & add all the vegetables chopped, in the sequence they will cook.
- Add chicken consomme, cook for 10 mins and season with pesto.
- Blend the mixture to get a fine puree. Season with salt & pepper.
- Whip the cream till frothy. Portion the soup into soup cups.
- Spoon over the froth to resemble cappuccino
- Garnish with crushed sundried tomato powder