Dish Name : Basil & Pine Nut Crusted Rack of Lamb
A fusion recipe.Australian rack of lamb with Italian pasta - ravioli in nepolitana sauce accompanied with butter glazed vegetables.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|2||Kg||Rack of lamb|
|Vegetables for side|
|0.05||Kg||Shredded parmesan cheese|
- Cut all the vegetables in to baton shape and blanch.
- Marinate the rack of lamb in olive oil,chopped garlic,rosemary, salt & pepper.Rest for 30 mins.
- Prepare the mix for crust with pine nut and chopped fresh basil.
- Boil ravioli strain & keep aside. Prepare parmessan crackling for garnish and keep aside.
- Sear the lamb rack & apply the crust on it.
- Butter toss the blanched vegetables and season them.
- Toss the ravioli in nepolitana sauce & add black olive slices.
- Assemble the meat, ravioli and blanched vegitables.
- Garnish with parnesan crackling, rosemary sprig and serve hot.