Dish Name : Australian Rack of Lamb with Celery Mash
Rack of lamb is a cut of meat from part of the rib cage of the lamb. It is an expensive cut of meat. One lamb rack has 8 ribs which are good for 2-3 portion/serving. Australian lamb rack is a little smaller when compared to the American lamb rack.
Ingredients for 10 portions
|0.02||Kg||Crushed black pepper|
|0.008||Kg||White pepper powder|
|Side Salad :|
|0.8||Litre||Green pepper sauce|
- Marinate the rack of lamb with salt, pepper, herbs, and olive oil & refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Grill the rack of lamb on the hot grill until they obtain grill marks.
- Then put the rack of lamb in oven to cook until medium done
- Saute celery and potatoes in butter and add water and bring to a boil
- Mash them through a chinos. Add cream & season the mash. Flavor with basil.
- Cut all the vegetables into the desired shape and grill them
- Assemble the meat, mash, and grilled vegetables.
- Garnish the grilled vegetables with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Accompaniment: serve with green pepper sauce.